Menu for Napoli Pizza
Appetizers & Sides
- Breaded Mushrooms $2.45 - $4.45
- Breaded Cauliflower $2.45 - $4.45
- Onion Rings $2.25 - $4.00
- 21 Shrimp Basket (Deep Fried) $4.45
- French fries $1.50
- Texas Toast $3.45
- Baked Potato $1.50
- Potato Squids $2.85
- Chicken Planks $3.75
mushrooms, california, onion rings)
(Cheese fried bread sticks.)
Mac & Cheese Bites
Martin & classic gathered & deep toast)
- Cream Cheese Jalapeno Peppers $2.95
- Hot Wings $2.95
- Spinach Salad $4.50
Gardan Chef Salad
Chicken, green peppers, termean, cheese & eggs.
Ham, pepperoni, eggs, tortillas, cheese.
- Collaged Cheese $1.50
- Tossed Salad $1.50
- Cole Size $1.32
- Green Salad $4.00 - $5.00
All pizzas including cheese.
Cheese, feta cheese, tortillas, blue cheese, green olives, green peppers, green peppers, jalapeno peppers, onion, ham, jalapeno, candian dues, tacos, beef, pepperoni, pineapple.
Napoli Pizza - Mini Pizza
1 toppings $4.25, 3 toppings $4.75, 3 toppings $ 5.25, specialty $ 8.50. (Sm 12", medium 13", Large 14").
- Cheese $7.50 - $10.00
- One Topping Pizza $8.00 - $10.50
- Two Topping Pizza $9.00 - $11.50
- Three Topping Pizza $10.00 - $12.50
- Four Topping Pizza $11.00 - $13.50
$8.50 - $11.00
Sausage green, pepper, & cajun.
$10.00 - $12.00
Slice olive, cajun pepper, mushroom & chips.
$11.00 - $14.00
Sausage, pepperoni, green peppers, mushroom, beef & onion.
$12.00 - $15.00
Beef, sausage, bacon, canadian bacon & pepperoni.
$8.50 - $11.00
Bacon, lettuce & mayo.
$11.50 - $14.50
Taco maki, taco creama, lettuce, tomatoes, black olives & chew.
$9.00 - $11.50
Carolian bacon & pineapple.
$9.00 - $11.50
Sanfood & canadian bacon.
$12.50 - $15.00
Feta, black olives, green peppers, marinara, onions,& tomatoes.
Beaned chicken carrots & pepperoni cheese, speghetti & tacos.
3 meatballs thicks stuffed with cheese mix & topped with makinara sauce.
- Spaghetti With Meat Balls $5.45
- Spaghetti With Meat Sauce $5.25
Served with salad & toast.
- Small Spaghetti With Meatballs $4.45
Sandwiches & Platters
Sandwich platters include ham and onions of our side, chicken include salad, cotage cheese or cole slaw.
- Hamburger $2.50 - $6.00
- Cheeseburger $3.00 - $6.50
- King Double Cheeseburger $3.00 - $6.50
- Pork Loin Fritter $2.50 - $5.00
- Breaded Homemade Tenderfols $3.75 - $6.25
- Ham & Cheese $2.50 - $6.00
Breaded Breast Of Chicken
$3.25 - $6.75
With lettuce, lumbs, & mayoribbs.
- Breaded Catfish Filet $3.25 - $5.75
$3.00 - $5.50
With ham, lettuce, tomato, cajon, pickles & mayonnaise.
$3.75 - $6.25
With lettuce, tomato & mayonnaise.
$2.50 - $5.50
Served with american parmesan.
- Chicken Or Tuna Sandwich $3.45 - $5.95
Extra meat $2.50, extra sauce $.25.
- Gyro $4.75
- Gyro Dinner $6.95
- Loner (4 Pieces) $5.45
- Partners (8 pieces) $9.95
- 8 Piece Butterfly Shrimp $10.95
- 5 Piece Butterfly Shrimp $8.95
- 21 Piece Shrimp Basket $7.50
- Catfish $7.50
Cod catfish, three shrimp & one cod filet.
Battered Cod Dinner
Three cod filets.
- Butterfly Shrimp & Chicken Planks $7.95
Land & Sea
Three shrimp & sirloin
- New York Strip $9.95
- Ribeye Steak $5.95
- Ham Steak $7.50
- Hamburger Steak $7.50
- Sirloin $7.95
- Chicken Planks $7.50
- 1/2 Chicken Dinner $7.50
Cheese, pepper & cheddar sauce.
- Spaghetti With Meatball & Toast $3.95
- Spaghetti With Meat sauce & Toast $3.75
- 10 Mini Corn Dogs $4.50
- 2 Chicken Planks & Fries $4.45
- Grilled Provolone Or American Cheese & Fries $4.45
- Mini Pizza $4.25
- Bakface (Greek Pastry) $1.95
- Lemon Maringue $1.95
- Coconut Maringue $1.95
- Cheese Cake $1.95
Pepsi, diet pepsi, root beer, mr. dew, sierra milet, orange slice, raspberry iced tea, lemonade, milk or chocolate milk.
- Ice Tea Or Coffee $1.25
Menu for Napoli Pizza provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.
Ratings and Reviews for Napoli Pizza
Nov 28 2014
Brittany C. via Yelp
Napolis has long been a family tradition when the family all gathers for holidays. It is a unique pizza experience with the homemade style crust and the...read more
Aug 28 2014
JM A. via Yelp
The Pizza is some of the finest in small town SE Iowa. It ain't NYC or Chicago Pizza by any means, but it's the best in the area. Always very busy. DÃ©cor...read more
Dec 31 2014
Jeffery P. via Yelp
The food is awesome here. You can't beat the pizza its one of a kind. If your looking for a great steak look no further. Best tenderloin by far, get it...read more