The Broiler Steakhouse
Menu for The Broiler Steakhouse
- Onion Rings $6.50
- Shrimp Cocktail $8.00
- Cheese Potato Skins $7.50
- Seafood Mushrooms $8.00
- Chicken Or Beef Quesadilla $8.50
- Breaded Mozzarella Sticks $8.00
- Beer-Battered Mushrooms $6.50
- Calamari $10.00
Breaded Combo Platter
onion rings/mushrooms/mozzarella sticks
entrees come with your choice of soup or salad, potato, rice or vegetable; and our fresh baking powder biscuits. (au gratins $2.00 extra.)
a heart healthy meal; a boneless, skinless chicken breast.
Chicken Cordon Bleu
chicken breast stuffed with swiss cheese & ham.
Fried Chicken Strips
chicken breast strips hand battered and fried.
Salads & Soup
Sirloin Steak Salad
sirloin steak on a bed of cut romaine & iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, sliced red onions, fresh mushrooms, romano cheese & croutons with your choice of dressing served on the side with a fresh baking powder biscuit
Grilled Chicken Salad
char-broiled chicken breast on a bed of tossed romaine & iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, sliced red onions, fresh mushrooms, cheddar cheese & croutons with your choice of dressing served on the side served with a fresh baking powder biscuit
- House Dinner Salad $4.00
- Soup Of The Day $4.00 - $2.00
entrees come with your choice of soup or salad; potato, rice or vegetable; and our fresh baking powder biscuits. (au gratins $2.00 extra.)
two char-broiled, boneless porkloin medallions.
a thick cut pork chop grilled on the char-broiler
cured ham grilled on the char-broiler
may be added to chicken or pork
Roasted Red Bell Pepper Sauce
sauteed vegetable, garlic, and red bell pepper sauce.
Pecan Peach Sauce
brandy, peaches, and pecan sauce.
mushroom, onion, sour cream, and white wine sauce.
- Pop $1.75
- Coke $1.75
- Diet Coke $1.75
- Mello Yellow $1.75
- Mr. Pibb $1.75
- Sprite $1.75
- Lemonade $1.75
- Iced Tea $1.75
- Hot Tea $1.75
- Coffee $1.75
- Milk $1.75
pasta entrees will be served with garlic bread and your choice of soup or salad. to add mushrooms to the fettuccini or spaghetti is an additional $2.00. to add chicken or salmon is an additional $2.00
layered fresh pasta and meat sauce topped with mozzarella and cheddar cheeses.
fettuccini noodles with homemade alfredo sauce.
spaghetti topped with generous portion of home-made meat sauce or marinara sauce.
Fettuccini Prima Vera
fettuccini noodles topped with fresh mixed vegetables.
peppers, mushrooms, and onion sauteed in a butter & soy sauce over vegetarian rice. (olive oil may be substituted upon request.)
steaks come with your choice of soup or salad, potato, rice or vegetable and our fresh baking powder biscuits (au gratins $2.00 extra) all steaks are cut fresh, in house daily to ensure the best in quality & freshness
Steak De Burgo
a filet prepared with a herbed butter and white wine sauce
New York Strip
a medium marbeled, lean cut
a thick cut of prime sirloin. medium well and well done steaks may be butterflied
Ground Sirloin w/ Sauteed Mushrooms
sirloin ground in-house topped with sauteed mushrooms
$23.95 - $28.95
limited to availability fri & sat only
a very well-marbeled cut with some fat
a very lean tender cut
a full pound of choice cut ribeye
traditional cajun herbs and spices spicy but not hot
may be added to any steak, dijon sauce (dijon mustard, onion, mushroom, and white wine sauce), merlot sauce (red wine and beef reduction sauce), brandy cream sauce ( light cremy, brandy sauce with mushrooms and onions)
$5.00 - $25.00
chardonnay, cabernet, merlot, and white zinfandel
- Riunite Lambrusco $5.00 - $25.00
- Robert Mondavi (California) $7.00 - $28.00
- Mirassou (California) $7.75 - $31.00
- Kendall Jackson (California) $9.75 - $39.00
entrees come with your choice of soup or salad; potato, rice or vegetable; and fresh baking powder biscuits. (au gratins $2.00 extra.)
broiled salmon marinated in ginger and soy sauce.
broiled orange roughy topped with a light garlic butter sauce.
walleye that is char-broiled or hand breaded and deep fried.
jumbo shrimp that is prepared char-broiled, scampi or hand breaded and deep fried.
Surf & Turf
a sirloin steak and char-broiled or fried jumbo shrimp.
all sandwiches are served with a choice of potato or soup or side salad, (au gratins $2.00 extra), to add mushrooms or bacon is an additional $1.50, to add cheese is an additional $1.50
Prime Rib Sandwich
thinly sliced prime rib on a toasted bun. served with au jus
French Onion Steak Sandwich
char-broiled steak topped with swiss cheese served on a toasted bun with garlic aioli and carmelized onions
porkloin served char-broiled or breaded and deep fried on a toasted bun
Chicken Breast Sandwich
boneless chicken breast either char-broiled or breaded and deep fried on a toasted bun
beer-battered cod, deep fried topped with cheddar cheese on a toasted bun served with home-made tartar sauce
a half-pound of grilled chopped steak on a toasted bun
Broiler Burger With Cheese
a half-pound of grilled chopped steak topped with your choice of cheese on a toasted bun
a half-pound of chopped steak, sauteed in herbed butter and wine sauce on a toasted bun
Other White Wines
- Columbia Crest Gewurztraminer (Washington) $6.75 - $27.00
- Robert Mondavi Johannisberg - Riesling (California) $6.00 - $24.00
- Zenato Pinot Grigio (Italy) $9.75 - $39.00
- Markham Sauvignon Blanc (California) $9.75 - $39.00
(12 yrs. and under), includes small pop, iced tea or lemonade.
- Hamburger W/ Fries $7.00
- Cheeseburger W/ Fries $8.00
- Grilled Cheese W/ Fries $6.00
- Fried Chicken Strips W/ Fries $7.00
- Spaghetti W/ Salad $6.00
- Sirloin Steak W/ Fries $10.00
- Freixenet Dry Split (Spain) $7.50
- Tott's Brut (California) $24.00
- Korbel Brut (California) $38.00
- Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante (Italy) $42.00
- Harvey's Bristol Creme $4.00
- Dry Sack Sherry $4.50
- Penfolds Club Reserve Port $5.50
- Smoking Loon (California) $7.50 - $30.00
- Mc Williams Hanwood Estate (Australia) $8.00 - $32.00
- Liberty School (California) $11.00 - $44.00
- Lindemans Bin 40 (Australia) $4.00 - $16.00
- Robert Mondavi (California) $5.50 - $20.00
- Blackstone (California) $5.50 - $26.00
Other Red Wines
- Rosemount Estates Pinot Noir (Australia) $7.50 - $30.00
- Yalumba "Y" Shiraz (Australia) $8.25 - $33.00
- Rancho Zabaco Heritage-Vines Zinfandel (California) $8.50 - $34.00
- Penfold's Koonunga Hills Shiraz/ Cabernet (Australia) $8.25 - $33.00
Wine By The Bottle
- Ferrari Carano Fume Blanc $52.00
- La Crema Chardonnay $54.00
- St. Supery Merlot $69.00
- Le Crema Pinot Noir $66.00
- Cols Du Val Cabernet $83.00
- Estancia Alexander Valley - Meritage $87.00
- Rosemont Estates Balmoral - Syrah $132.00
- Chimney Rock / Stage Leap District Cabernet Sauvignon $168.00
Other menus for The Broiler Steakhouse
Menu for The Broiler Steakhouse provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.