- Bakery & Pastries
Theo's Brother's Bakery
Menu for Theo's Brother's Bakery
We have 2 soups daily. All of theo's soups are made from scratch from fresh ingredients. No canned, frozen or boxed soups served here.
- Gazpacho & Cream Of Mushroom $3.49 - $5.49
- Beer Cheese & Minestrone $3.49 - $5.49
- Roasted Red Pepper & Mexican Lime $3.49 - $5.49
- Roasted Red Pepper & French Onion $3.49 - $5.49
- Seafood Chowder & Black Bean $3.49 - $5.49
- Chicken Curry & Beef And Vegetable $3.49 - $5.49
- Creamy Chicken And Rice & Beef And Vegetable $3.49 - $5.49
Baby greens, tomatoes, red onion, cucumber, croutons, parmesan, choice of dressing.
- Classic Caesar Salad $5.99 - $7.99
Aspens Chopped Salad
Romaine, chickpeas, heart of palm, peppers, eggs, tomato, avocado, gorgonzola, red onions and basil vinaigrette.
$5.99 - $7.99
Baby greens, red delicious apples, goat cheese, red onion, toasted pistachios, lemon-honey vinaigrette.
Romaine, baby greens, roasted chicken, toasted walnuts, gorgonzola, oranges and a citrus vinaigrette.
Asian Chicken Salad
Roasted chicken, romaine, napa cabbage, carrots, green onions, crunchy rice noodles tossed in a sweet and spicy peanut dressing.
- Potato Salad $3.29 - $5.49
- Bowtie Pasta $3.29 - $5.49
- Mediterranean Pasta Salad $3.99 - $5.99
- Tabbouleh Salad $3.29 - $5.49
- Antipasto Salad $4.29 - $6.99
- Fresh Fruit Salad $3.29 - $5.49
- Chicken Salad $4.99 - $8.99
- Tuna Salad $4.99 - $8.99
- Dirty Chips $1.79
- Rigatoni Ratatouille With Fresh Mozzarella $5.25 - $3.25
Bowtie Broccoli And Feta Cheese
$5.25 - $3.25
With mustard vinaigrette.
- Pasta Salad With Lemon And Olives $5.25 - $3.25
- Whittled Tomato And Cucumbers $5.25 - $3.25
- Red Bliss Potato Salad $5.25 - $3.25
- Fresh Fruit Salad $5.25 - $3.25
- Dirty Chips $1.80
Cold & Toasted Sandwiches
Theos Chicken Salad Sandwich
Chicken salad, tomatoes & arugula, on your choice of bread.
Sliced Turkey & Havarti Sandwich
Honey smoked turkey & danish havarti with tomato, basil pesto & arugula, on your choice of bread.
Prosciutto & Fresh Mozzarella Ficelle
Sliced prosciutto ham & fresh mozzarella with sliced tomato, basil pesto, olive oil & arugula on our crusty french ficelle.
Salami, arugula, provolone, basil pesto, olive oil, ciabatta.
Vegetarian Focaccia Sandwich
Portobello mushrooms, roasted red peppers, havarti cheese, tomatoes & arugula on caramelized onion focaccia.
Sliced Honey Smoked Turkey
Alfafa sprouts, avocado, red onion, tomato, grain mustard & chipotle mayo on honey wheat or multigrain.
Tuna Salad Sandwich
Cheddar cheese, lettuce & tomato on grilled brioche bread
Pastrami Or Turkey Reuben
Sliced pastrami or smoked turkey, baby swiss, sauerkraut and russian dressing on rye
Sliced pastrami, spicy mustard, swiss cheese on rye.
Cheddar & Chevre Grilled Cheese
Toasted with avocado, tomato, olive tapenade with grain mustard.
Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich
Hot aspens prime rib, green peppers & onions, melted cheese on a toasted baquette.
Theos Cuban Sandwich
Black forrest ham, smoked turkey, braised pork, swiss cheese, pickles, chipotle mayo & mustard on a toasted baquette
- Individual Quiche $5.75
- Grilled Vegetable Tart $4.95
- Salad Tart $4.95
(Friday, Saturday And Sunday).
From The Oven Breads
- Country Sourdough $3.79
- Ciabatta $3.99
- Honey Whole Wheat $3.99
- Multigrain $4.29
Sweet Potato Jalapeno Cheddar
- Brioche Loaf $5.79
- Country Olive $4.99
- French Baguette $2.99
- French Sourdough Baguette $2.99
- Dried Cranberry Pecan Bread $4.99
From The Oven Rolls
- Brioche Rolls $1.29
- Ciabatta Roll $1.79
- French Fielle $0.99
- Jalapeno Cheddar Ficelle $1.59
Pull Apart Rolls
From The Oven Twists And Crisps
- Asiago Cheese Twist $1.49
- Honey Wheat Blue Cheese Twist $1.49
- Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich Pullaparts $2.95
- Kids Grilled Cheese Sandwich $2.95
Side / Combo
Purchase any sandwich and add a side item listed below and a canned soda or le bleu water for only $2.49.
Bulghur wheat, cucumber, tomato, green onions, fresh mint, fresh parsley, garlic.
Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Salami, parmesan cheese, roasted red peppers, kalamata olives & oven dried tomatoes tossed with fresh basil vinaigrette
Bowtie Pasta Salad
Broccoli, red onions, mustard vinegarette feta cheese.
Classic with onions, celery, mustard & hard boiled eggs.
- Dirty Potato Chips
- Fresh Fruit Salad
From The Oven Muffins And Breakfast Pastries
- Assorted Muffins $2.49
- Beinget $0.99
- Cinnamon Twist $1.09
- Individual Almond Brioche $1.99
- Individual Chocolate Brioche $1.99
- Cinnamon Roll $1.99
From The Oven Cookies, Brownies & Bars
Blondies, cream cheese, walnut.
- Assorted Cookies $0.89 - $1.49
- Assorted Bar $1.99
Assorted Large Cookies
6 Assorted flavors: chocolate chip, double chocolate, snicker doodle, peanut butter, oatmeal raisin, ginger snap.
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroon $1.49
- Specialty Cookies $1.49 - $3.49
From The Oven Individual Desserts
Additional seasonal desserts also available. Prices vary.
- White And Dark Chocolate Mousse $6.49
- Tiramisu $5.99
- Key Lime Pie $4.99
- Carrot Cake $5.99
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry $0.99 - $1.99
- Seasonal Cheesecake $5.99
Beverages Boylan Sodas
- Grape Soda $1.50
- Orange Soda $1.50
- Black Cherry Soda $1.50
- Root Beer $1.50
- Diet Root Beer $1.50
Beverages Illy Cafe
- Cappucino $3.25
- Coffee, Large $2.25
- Coffee, Small $1.75
- Espresso $2.25
- Iced Cappuccino $3.75
- Latte $2.75
Beverages Republic Of Tea
- Blackberry Sage $2.95
- Mango Ceylon $2.95
- Raspberry Quince $2.95
Beverages Coca Cola Company
- Coke Bottle $1.35
- Coke Can $1.00
- Diet Coke Bottle $1.35
- Diet Coke Can $1.00
- Sprite Bottle $1.35
- Sprite Can $1.00
Beverages More Drinks
- Apple Juice $1.50
- Hot Chocolate $1.50
- Hot Tea $2.50
- Milk $1.50
- Orange Juice $1.50
- Perrier $1.50
- Red Bull $2.50
- Water, Le Bleu $1.00
- Fresh Brewed Sweet Tea $1.50
- Fresh Brewed Ice Tea $1.50
- Fresh Squeezed Lemonade $1.95
Menu for Theo's Brother's Bakery provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.
Ratings and Reviews for Theo's Brother's Bakery
Nov 17 2010
Lindsey D. via Yelp
How can I tell my own mother that I prefer Theo's Brothers Bakery to her home cookin'? I can't. So I sneak there every afternoon and indulge in my favorite...read more
May 31 2008
Kathy H. via Yelp
I swear the only reason I gained so much weight when I worked at the Avenues in West Cobb was because of Theo's Brothers. Great place for soup and...read more
Jan 16 2008
Alexa g. via Yelp
Okay Sweets whats not to like about em!!! The chocolate crinkle cookies.. and the Mexican wedding cookies... delish....Theo's brothers is a bakery/Deli......read more