- American (New)
Menu for Melting Pot
4-Course Road Trip
Choose an entree
- Deep South Comfort $39.95
- Louisiana Gumbo $39.95
Chicago Deep Dish Pizza
We've captured the flavors of Chicago's iconic pizza in this cheese fondue. Fresh garlic and beer are melted with Butterkase, fontina and smoked mozzarella cheeses, layered with pizza rustica sauce, and topped with fresh basil and Parmesan. Gluten-Free - Request to be made with gluten-free beer
Pizza Topping Dippers
Dip pizza dough knots, fresh bell peppers, mushrooms, grape tomatoes, pepperoncini, summer sausage and prosciutto in our Chicago Deep Dish Pizza fondue. Gluten Free - Request gluten-free bread in place of garlic knots. Gluten Free - Request gluten-free bread in place of garlic knots. For the ultimate Windy City experience, add our Artisanal Dippers, a selection of cured meats for just $3.95 more! (Gluten Free)
Lobster Roll Salad
Enjoy a visit to the New England coast with our twist on the classic Lobster Roll. This made-to-order salad incorporates lobster mixed with house-made creamy tarragon dressing and celery, over a bed of spring salad greens, grape tomatoes, cucumber and croutons. Gluten Free - Request no croutons
Deep South Comfort
Inspired by Southern home-style cooking, this main course will have you fryin' honey-buttermilk chicken, coconut-cilantro-lime shrimp, filet mignon and thickcut pickles at your table in our cholesterol-free canola oil
Dip on down to Bourbon Street with our take on a New Orleans staple. Cook Cajun-seasoned shrimp, filet mignon and chicken breast, along with smoky Andouille sausage in a flavorful gumbo bouillon broth
New York Cheesecake
The last stop on our trip is the Big Apple with our dippable take on its famous dessert. White chocolate is melted with vanilla cheesecake batter and dusted with graham cracker crust. Change up your cheesecake flavor with each dipper, like tart strawberry or rich chocolate for a delicious ending to your tour of American flavor! Gluten Free - Request no crust and a gluten-free dessert dipper plate
Celebrate the United Libations of America
This summer, raise a glass to the American spirit, with our selection of craft cocktails from all corners of the country
Raise a glass to the Pacific Northwest, where cutting-edge mixology thrives and the craft beer never runs dry. Fresh strawberries are muddled with orgeat syrup, then shaken with Bombay Gin, fresh lemon juice and a dash of bitters, strained over ice and finished with wheat beer
Transport yourself to piercing blue skies and beautiful desert sunrises of the arid Southwest. Sauza Gold Tequila is shaken with Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur, mango syrup, fresh grapefruit and lime juice, strained over ice and rimmed with spice
Make a stop at our nation's capital with this deliciously patriotic martini, which honors those who have served and sacrificed for our country. RumChata is shaken with creme de banana liqueur, Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur and pineapple juice, strained and garnished with fresh patriotic berries. A portion of all RumChata Freedom Bottle proceeds go to the Lone Survivor Foundation
One sip and you'll find yourself on a beach in SoCal, circa 1935, when Polynesian tiki drinks took over the West Coast. Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum is shaken with pineapple juice, fresh lime juice, orgeat syrup and a dash of nutmeg, strained over fresh ice and topped with ginger beer
Experience the historic Bourbon Trail with our toast to the great state of Kentucky. Jim Beam White Label Bourbon is shaken with Cointreau orange liqueur, fresh lemon juice and simple syrup, strained over ice and topped with Sprite
Austin City Lemonade
Cool off in Austin, home of Deep Eddy Vodka (and its namesake, the Deep Eddy Swimming Pool) with this refreshing raspberry lemonade. Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka is shaken with Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur, fresh lemon juice, simple syrup and fresh raspberries, strained over ice, and topped with club soda
The award-winning cheeses in our fondue are melted right at the table and served with artisan breads, seasonal fruits and veggies for dipping. Choose one cheese per cooktop. Gluten-free bread available upon request. All cheese fondues are priced per person and prepared for two or more. Artisanal Dippers: Complement your cheese fondue with our selection of hand-cut premium cured meats. (Gluten Free) $4.50 per plate.
Mild, Comforting; Featured Cheeses: Aged cheddar, Emmenthaler; Melted with: Lager beer, garlic, spices. With Redbridge® beer (Gluten Free).
Zesty, Flavorful; Featured Cheeses: Aged cheddar, Emmenthaler; Melted with: Lager beer, house-made salsa, jalapeño. With Redbridge® beer (Gluten Free).
Rustic, Herbaceous; Featured Cheeses: Butterkäse, Fontina, Fresh Mozzerella, Parmesan; Melted with: White wine, roasted garlic, basil & sun-dried tomato pestos.
Classic, Savory; Featured Cheeses: Butterkäse, Fontina; Melted with: Fresh spinach, artichoke hearts, garlic.
Craft your Own Wisconsin Cheddar
With one of our local brews below. We'll leave the rest behind for the table. Must be 21 or older. Plus Additional: J Dubs, IPA $5.75; J Dubs, Kolsch $5.75; Motorworks Brewery, Vienna $5.75.
Sweet, Earthy; Featured Cheeses: Gruyère, Raclette, Fontina; Melted with: White wine, dates, white truffle oil, garlic, shallots.
Rich, Sweet-yet-earthy; Featured Cheeses: Gruyere, Raclette, Fontina; Melted with: White wine, garlic, fresh nutmeg.
Each of our delicious salads is made to order with fresh greens and toppings. Enjoy yours with one of our signature dressings.
The Melting Pot House Salad*
Romaine & Iceburg, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, croutons and sliced egg with choice of house-made dressings: sweet & tangy or peppercorn ranch. Without croutons (Gluten Free).
Mediterranean Chopped Salad
Mixed greens, asparagus, corn, chick peas, cucumbers, roasted red peppers, croutons and green olive vinaigrette. Without croutons (Gluten Free).
Mixed greens, tomatoes, candied pecans and Gorgonzola cheese with raspberry walnut vinaigrette.
Mixed greens, fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, basil and balsamic glaze.
Crisp romaine, shredded Parmesan cheese, croutons and Parmesan-dusted pine nuts, tossed with Caesar dressing. Without croutons (Gluten Free).
3-Course Crave Combo
3-Course Crave Combo
Enjoy your choice of cheese fondue, salad and chocolate fondue for just $20.95 per person.
Entrees: 4-Course Experience
Our main course features premium ingredients such as hormone and antibiotic-free chicken, Certified Black Angus Beef® and all-natural pork tenderloin. The 4-Course Experience is the ultimate way to fondue and includes four courses: cheese, salad, an entrée below and chocolate dessert. Prices below include all four courses. We'd be happy to prepare any of our entrées gluten-free-just ask! Add a cold water lobster tail to any entrée for just $12.50.
Certified Angus Beef® sirloin, Memphis-style dry rub pork, Pacific white shrimp, Herb-crusted chicken breast, Teriyaki-marinated sirloin.
Cajun-seasoned filet mignon, Cajun-seasoned chicken breast, Cajun-seasoned Pacific white shrimp, Smoky andouille sausage.
Good Earth Vegetarian
Edamame or onion rings, Artichoke hearts, Baby Portobello mushrooms, Fresh asparagus, Marinated tofu, Featured pasta, Wild mushroom sacchetti.
Land & Sea*
Premium filet mignon, Herb-crusted chicken breast, Pacific white shrimp.
Surf & Turf
Cold water lobster tail, Premium filet mignon, Wild mushroom sacchetti.
Sarasota Big Night Out
$49.50 - $94.95
Cold water lobster tail(s), Teriyaki-marinated sirloin, Memphis-style dry rub pork, Jerk filet, Scallops, Featured pasta.
Entrees: Create Your Own
Our main course features premium ingredients such as hormone and antibiotic-free chicken, Certified Black Angus Beef® and all-natural pork tenderloin. See individual pricing below or create your own combination of three individual items.
Make It a 4-Course
Make it a 4-course Create Your Own with your choice of cheese fondue, salad and chocolate fondue.
- Premium Filet Mignon $12.25
- Jerk Filet $12.75
- Pacific White Shrimp $10.95
- Scallops $11.95
- All-Natural Breast of Chicken $7.50
- Smoky Andouille Sausage $7.25
- Edamame $4.95
- Wild Mushroom Sacchetti $6.95
- Vegetable Polpettes $7.95
- Teriyaki-marinated Sirloin* $9.50
- Certified Angus Beef® Sirloin $12.75
- Sesame-Crusted Ahi Tuna $10.75
- Atlantic Salmon Filet $9.25
- Chicken & Vegetable Potstickers $7.25
- Honey Orange Duck Breast $8.95
- Memphis-Style Dry Rub Pork* $8.95
- Ginger Teriyaki Tofu $6.95
- Featured Pasta $7.95
Prepare your entrées with any of our cooking styles. Choose one style per cooktop. Priced per pot.
Seasoned Court Bouillon
Light, Versatile; Fresh, seasoned vegetable broth.
Bright, Exotic; Curry-seasoned beef broth with lemongrass, fresh cilantro and garlic.
Traditional, Hearty; The traditional European style with canola oil, and served with a side of tempura sesame batter. Without batter (Gluten Free).
Bold, Flavorful; Caribbean-inspired bouillon bursting with flavors of fresh garlic and citrus.
Coq Au Vin*
Classic, Elegant; The classic French tradition of Burgundy wine infused with fresh herbs, spices and mushrooms.
- Luccio, Moscato d'Asti, Piedmont, Italy $7.00 - $30.00
- Banfi, Brachetto d'Acqui, "Rosa Regale", Piedmont, Italy, 375ml $18.00
- Banfi, Brachetto d'Acqui, "Rosa Regale", Piedmont, Italy $40.00
- Avissi, Prosecco, Veneto, Italy $28.00
- Michelle, Brut, Columbia Valley, Washington $7.00 - $26.00
- Freixenet, Brut, "Cordon Negro", Cava, Catalonia, Spain, 187ml $8.00
- Korbel, Brut, California $38.00
Sweet White / Blush
- Domino, Moscato, California $24.00
- Beringer, White Zinfandel, California $6.00 - $22.00
- New Age, White, San Rafael, Mendoza, Argentina $26.00
- Schmitt Söhne, Riesling, Spätlese, "P. M.", Mosel, Germany $32.00
- Pacific Rim, Riesling, Columbia Valley, Washington $7.00 - $26.00
- Conundrum, California $49.00
- St. Jean, Chardonnay, "Bijou", California $7.00 - $25.00
- KJ, Chardonnay, "Vintner's Reserve", California $8.00 - $31.00
- Darkhorse, Chardonnay, California $26.00
- Frei Brothers, Chardonnay, Sonoma County, CA $44.00
- Maso Canali, Pinot Grigio, Trentino, Italy $31.00
- Mezzacorona, Pinot Grigio, Trentino, Italy $26.00
- Santa Margherita, Pinot Grigiom, Alto Adige, Italy $49.00
- Starborough, Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand $7.00 - $28.00
- Chloe, Pinot Grigio, Valdadige, Veneto, Italy $7.00 - $26.00
- Banfi, Bianco, "Centine", Toscana, Tuscany, Italy $36.00
- Hanna, Sauvignon Blanc, Russian River Valley, California $45.00
- 10 Span, Pinot Gris, Monterey County, California $42.00
- Noble Vines, Cabernet, "337", Lodi, California $40.00
- Joel Gott, Cabernet, "815", California $8.00 - $34.00
- 14 Hands, Cabernet, Columbia Valley, Washington $7.00 - $24.00
- KJ, Cabernet, "Vintner's Reserve", Sonoma County, California $44.00
- J. Lohr, Cabernet, "Seven Oaks", Paso Robles, California $30.00
Pinot Noir / Merlot
- Mirassou, Pinot Noir, California $28.00
- Belle Ambiance, Pinot Noir, California $7.00 - $24.00
- Meiomi, Pinot Noir, California $36.00
- Rex Goliath, Merlot, "Free Range", California $24.00
- Greystone, Merlot, California $7.00 - $26.00
- Tangley Oaks, Merlot, Napa Valley, California $38.00
- Decoy by Duckhorn, Merlot, Sonoma County, California $50.00
- Rex Goliath, Red Moscato, "Free Range", Argentina $24.00
- Dreaming Tree, Red, "Crush", North Coast, California $26.00
- Louis Jadot, Beaujolais-villages, Beaujolais, France $30.00
- Banfi, Chianti, Tuscany, Italy $32.00
- Campo Viejo, Tempranillo, Reserva, Rioja, Spain $32.00
- Penfolds, Shiraz, "Koonunga Hill", South Eastern Australia $26.00
- Ménage à Trois, Red, "Midnight", California $7.00 - $28.00
- Coppola, Claret, "Diamond Collection", California $9.00 - $36.00
- Louis Bernard, Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Rhône, France $50.00
- Lafite, "Réserve Spéciale", Bordeaux, France $40.00
- Zen of Zin, Zinfandel, California $30.00
- Portillo, Malbec, Alto Valle De Uco, Mendoza, Argentina $7.00 - $28.00
- Concannon, Petite Sirah, California $32.00
- Cheese | Chloe, Pinot Grigio
- Salad | Starborough, Sauvignon Blanc
- Entrée | Francis Ford Coppola, Claret
- Chocolate | Ménage à Trois, Red, "Midnight"
- Cheese | Pacific Rim, Riesling
- Salad | KJ, Cabernet Sauvignon, "Vintner's Reserve"
- Entrée | Belle Ambiance, Pinot Noir
- Chocolate | Portillo, Malbec
Love at first sip! Malibu Rum, peach schnapps, cranberry juice & fresh strawberries.
Freshly Picked Margarita
Our fresh citrus margarita with Avion Silver Tequila, Solerno Blood Orange and Cointreau Orange Liqueurs, shaken with Monin Agave Nectar and topped with fresh lime, lemon, orange and grapefruit juices.
The Melting Pot Mule
An elevated version of the classic mule with Stolichnaya Vodka and Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur, muddled with fresh mint then shaken with lime and topped with ginger beer.
Lemon Berry Mojito*
We shake up the classic mojito with Bacardi Limon & wildberry purée for a light & tasty blend of berries & citrus.
Yin & Yang Martini
Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur & Stoli Vanil Vodka blended with ice cream then topped with chocolate shavings.
Jameson Irish Whiskey, white peach syrup, raspberries, fresh lemon and a dash of Sprite.
Deep South Tea
Absolut Citron Vodka, Malibu Coconut Rum, sweet & sour & fresh lemon juice. Topped with a splash of Sprite & a floater of Deep Eddy Cranberry Vodka.
White Peach Cosmo
New Amsterdam Peach Vodka, Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur, white cranberry juice and a squeeze of fresh lemon.
M.P.'s Grand Sangria
Our perfect blend of 14 Hands Cabernet, Skyy Blood Orange Vodka, Cointreau, and a blend of fresh juices with a hint of cinnamon.
Our white sangria is a blend of Malibu Coconut Rum, Chambord Raspberry Liqueur, Luccio Sparkling Moscato and muddled strawberries. Topped with a spritz of orange and lemon juice.
A perfect martini blended with Godiva Liqueur, Baileys Irish Cream, Kahlúa, blackberry syrup and cream in a chocolate-laced glass.
Stoli Vanil Vodka, fresh-brewed espresso and Kahlúa.
Bacardi 151, Myers's Dark, Captain Morgan Spiced and Malibu rums, banana liqueur and orange and pineapple juices with a dash of grenadine.
Malibu Rum, amaretto, peach schnapps, Southern Comfort and pineapple and cranberry juices.
We shake up Jameson Irish Whiskey with white peach syrup, fresh lemon juice and a dash of Angostura bitters for balance, then top it with ginger beer.
Blue Mai Tai
Bacardi Light, Captain Morgan, apricot brandy, blue curaçao, pineapple juice and sweet and sour mix with a 151 float.
- Angry Orchard, Crisp Apple, Hard Cider (Cincinnati, OH) $5.00
- Bell's, Amber (Comstock, MI) $6.50
- Cigar City, Maduro, Brown Ale (Tampa, FL) $6.00
- Darwin, Summadayze, IPA (Bradenton, FL), 16oz $6.00
- Darwin, Circa 1926, Tangerine, Wheat Ale (Bradenton, FL) $6.00
- Florida Beer Co., Gaspar's, Porter (Cape Canaveral, FL) $6.00
- JDub's, Up Top!, IPA (Sarasota, FL) $6.00
- JDub's, Poolside, Kölsch (Sarasota, FL) $6.00
- Motorworks, V-Twin, Vienna Style, Lager (Bradenton, FL), 16oz $7.50
- Sam Adams, Boston, Lager (USA) $6.00
- Bud, Light $4.00
- Clausthaler, N/A $4.00
- Heineken $5.00
- Michelob, Ultra $4.00
- Stella Artois, Lager 16oz $6.50
- Yuengling, Lager $4.00
A delectable variety of sweet treats and fresh fruit accompany each of our chocolate fondues below. Gluten-free dipper plate available upon request. All chocolate fondues are priced per person. It is recommended that each chocolate fondue be prepared for two or more guests. Sweet Additions: Complement any of our decadent chocolate fondues with a slice of seasonal cheesecake, cream puffs, rolled gaufrettes and fresh berries! $6.95 per plate.
Sweet, Nutty; Featured Chocolate: Milk; Melted With: Crunchy Peanut Butter.
Buttery, Flambéed; Featured Chocolate: White; Melted with: Bananas, dulce de leche, cinnamon.
Dark & Dulce
Buttery, Salty; Featured Chocolate: Dark; Melted with: Dulce de leche, sea salt.
Nostalgic, Flambéed; Featured Chocolate: Milk; Melted with: Marshmallow cream, topped with bits of graham crackers. Without graham cracker bits Gluten Free.
Create your Own
Unique, Delightful; Featured Chocolate: Milk, dark or white; Melted with: Disaronno®, Baileys®, Cointreau®, Grand Marnier®, Chambord® or Tuaca®.
Buttery, Flambéed; Featured Chocolate: Milk; Melted with: Caramel, candied pecans.
Toasted, Nutty; Featured Chocolate: Milk; Melted with: Caramel, crunchy peanut butter.
Classic, Smooth; Featured Chocolate: Milk, dark or white.
Yin & Yang
Balanced, Tempting; Featured Chocolate: Dark, white.
Coffee & After-Dinner Drink Specialties
Enjoy our gourmet coffee combined with a variety of cordials and liqueurs creating many of your after-dinner drink favorites.
White Chocolate Cappuccino
Made with our famous White Chocolate and Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur.
Kahlúa, Baileys Irish Cream and Grand Marnier are blended with coffee and topped off with whipped cream.
Tia Maria blended into your coffee to give it a flavorful kick, with whipped cream on top.
Jameson Irish Whiskey and coffee topped with whipped cream and crème de menthe.
Amaretto "Smooth Finish"
Amaretto Disaronno, Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, coffee and whipped cream!
Brandy, Kahlúa, crème de cacao and coffee topped with whipped cream and cinnamon.
Kahlúa, Frangelico, Bacardi, Triple Sec and coffee topped with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
Frangelico Liqueur, Baileys Irish Cream, and coffee combine to make a great ending to a perfect dinner.
Traditional Gourmet Coffee Blends
Also enjoy our more traditional gourmet coffee blends.
- Cappuccino $3.95
- Espresso $2.95
- Coffee $2.50
- Banfi, Brachetto d'Acqui, "Rosa Regale", Italy, 375ml $18.00
- Luccio, Moscato d'Asti, Italy $7.00 - $30.00
- Beringer, "Red Moscato", CA $7.00 - $32.00
- Stanley Lambert, "Choc-a-Bloc", S. Australia $6.00
- Graham's, Ruby Port, Porto, "Fine", Portugal $6.00
- Dow's, Ruby Port, Porto, Portugal $8.00
These fine cordials can be enjoyed on the rocks or straight up.
- B&B $6.95
- Baileys Irish Cream $6.95
- Frangelico $6.95
- Drambuie $6.95
- Grand Marnier $6.95
- Grand Marnier 100 $18.95
- Grand Marnier 150 $24.95
- Kahlúa $6.95
- Tia Maria $6.95
- Tuaca $6.95
Scotch / Bourbon
- Glenlivet 12 Year $6.95
- Glenlivet 18 Year $10.95
- Glenmorangie 10 Year $9.95
- Glenmorangie 18 Year $17.95
- Macallan 12 Year $7.95
- Macallan 18 Year $12.75
Cognac / Brandy
- Courvoisier VS $7.95
- Courvoisier VSOP $12.95
- Rémy Martin VSOP $9.95
- Rémy Martin XO $17.95
Fun-due For The Kids
$8.95 - $17.95
Enjoy any one of the individual entrées below or in a combination of 3: Chicken, Teriyaki Sirloin, Shrimp, Salmon, Pork Medallion, Featured Pasta.
Very Berry Lemonade
A blast of strawberry and wildberry purees combine to create a sweet and refreshing lemonade.
Coop's Cherry Luau
A tropical treat of orange juice, mango syrup and grenadine that form a playful punch with a party of cherries on top.
Shaken Not Stirred; We shake up milk, chocolate syrup and vanilla ice cream to create a frothy glass of goodness.
Other menus for Melting Pot
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.
Ratings and Reviews for Melting Pot
Jun 11 2014
Tim W. via Yelp
We dined at the Melting Pot tonight and we are giving it 5 stars. We ordered the Fiesta Cheese, Caesar Salad, French Quarter, and Chocolate S'mores. First...read more
Jun 10 2016
Audrey S. via Yelp
Girl's night dinner during Savor Sarasota (special menu). We had never been so it was a fun experience! Lots of food, great drinks (ohh Tasty Turtle), good...read more
Feb 22 2016
Amy F. via Yelp
The staff was pleasant. We made reservations, which not only allowed quick seating, but placed in a private booth for two, very intimate. Ordering was a...read more