Claytons Siesta Grille
Menu for Claytons Siesta Grille
Grilled country bread, marinated tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, basil pesto, balsamic, extra virgin olive oil
Pickled chiles, scallions, toasted garlic, caper remoulade
Jumbo Coconut Shrimp
Orange-horseradish marmalade, cream cheese
Jar of Goat Cheese and Tomato Marmalade
Whipped goat cheese, arugula pesto, sweet tomato marmalade, crostin
Pan Seared Crab Cakes
Blue crab, sriracha mayo, jicama slaw
Prince Edward Island Mussels
Steamed mussels, Spanish chorizo, garbanzo beans, sweet peppers, spicy tomato broth
Soups & Salads
Add to any salad: Chicken $5 / Salmon $7 / Shrimp $8
Clams, potatoes, market fish, cream
Roma tomatoes, cucumbers, julienne carrots, kalamata olives, feta cheese, balsamic vinaigre
Hearts of romaine, toasted garlic croutons, shaved parmesan, Caesar dressing
- Daily Soup Creation $
Arugula & Pear Salad
Baby arugula, roasted seasonal pear, dried cherries, candied pecans, gorgonzola cheese, pear vinaigrette
Roasted & Raw Beet Salad
Creamy goat cheese, watercress, orange, pistachio, pesto
$5 Dinner entrée shared plate charge Second plate includes sides that accompany entrée. Daily Specials, Daily Low Carb, Vegetarian or Vegan Creation Market Price
Roasted cauliflower, haricot verts, fingerlings, golden raisins, capers, almonds, citrus butter sauce
Israeli couscous, sautéed rapini and fennel, marinated peppers, sherry vinegar reduction
Macadamia Nut Crusted Grouper
Baby bok choy, shiitake mushrooms, yukon gold mash, mango ginger vinaigrette
Seared Diver Scallops
Asparagus and sweet pea risotto, sautéed wild mushrooms, preserved lemon vinaigrette
Mahi Mahi Fish Tacos
In grilled flour tortillas with chipotle crema, cabbage slaw, cilantro, crumbled feta, tomatillo salsa
Linguine pasta, one pound lobster, oystermushrooms, fresh herbs, spicy tomato-shellfish broth
Slow Braised Beef Shortribs
Creamed kale, smoked cipollini onions, oven dried tomatoes, shoestring potatoes, rosemary jus
Crispy 5 Spice Half Duck
Fingerlings, roasted asparagus,watercress& fennel, dried cherry-red wine sauce
8 oz center cut filetmignon, Yukon gold mashed potatoes, baby vegetables, cipollini onions, bordelaise sauce
Aged cheddar, caramelized onions, green leaf lettuce, tomato, toasted artisan bun, fries
Ashley farms chicken breast, Italian sausage, fontina cream, sun dried tomatoes, rapini, white truffle oil
- Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes $4.00
- Herb Roasted Fingerling Potatoes $4.00
- Roasted Asparagus $4.00
- Seasonal Market Vegetables $4.00
- Sweet Pea Risotto $4.00
- Truffle Parmesan Fries $4.00
- Sautéed Rapini and Fennel $4.00
- Creamed Kale $4.00
Brick Oven Pizza
Tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, parmesan, basil, evoo
Pepperoni, Italian sausage, mozzarella, tomato sauce
Roasted mushrooms, caramelized onions, fontina cheese, fresh arugula, white truffle oil
Smoked mozzarella, sausage, baby spinach, black olives, basil, tomato sauce
Tomato sauce, sopressata salami, roasted peppers, mozzarella
Macadamia Nut Brownie
Served warm with vanilla bean ice cream, salted caramel & chocolate fudge sauce
Florida Key Lime Pie
Graham cracker crust, whipped cream, raspberry coulis
Tahitian vanilla bean custard, caramelized sugar, seasonal berries
Bananas Foster Martini
Flambé bananas, pecan rum sauce, vanilla ice cream
$24.00 - $28.00
Indulge! A delicious sampling of sweets served family style for the table to share
Served with toast & home fries or cheesy grits. Substitute seasonal fruit $1.
The Siesta Sunrise
Two large eggs cooked to your liking with your choice of bacon, sausage links or turkey sausage.
Smoked Salmon Scramble
Three eggs slowly scrambled with house smoked salmon and fein herbs.
Classic Eggs Benedict
Two poached eggs and shaved ham served on an English muffin with hollandaise sauce.
Two eggs scrambled with black beans, guacamole, cilantro, sour cream, tomatillo salsa, and monterey jack cheese served on a crisp tortilla.
House roasted almond granola, strawberries, dried cranberries, bananas, and honey. Choice of milk or vanilla yogurt.
Served with toast & home fries cheesy grits. Substitute seasonal fruit $1
Spinach, tomato, avocado, monterey jack cheese.
Shaved Prosciutto, sun dried tomatoes, basil and fresh mozzarella.
Ham, bell peppers, onion, cheddar cheese.
Build Your Own
Two items: Tomatoes, Bacon, Onions, Ham, Peppers, Cheddar, Mushrooms, American, Sausage, Swiss.
Off The Griddle
Classic French Toast
Thick egg bread dipped in our cinnamon-vanilla egg batter.
$4.50 - $5.50
Chocolate chips, bananas, dried cranberry, almond granola, blueberries, strawberries
- Belgium Waffle $7.50
- Old Fashioned Oatmeal $5.50 - $6.50
- Ham, bacon, turkey sausage, breakfast links $3.00
- Home Fries $2.50
- Cheesy Grits $2.50
- Old Fashioned Oatmeal $4.50
- Fresh Fruit Cup $2.50
- English Muffin / Toast $2.50
- Extra cheese $0.50
- Raisins $0.50
- Banana $1.50
Fresh Ground Coffee
regular or decaf.
- Hot Tea or Iced Tea $2.25
- Hot Chocolate $2.50
- White or Chocolate Milk $2.25 - $2.50
Fruit / Vegetable Juices
Choice of orange, tomato, apple, cranberry, grapefruit and V-8
- Seafood Chowder $7.00
- Soup of the Day $6.00
Gulf Stream Salad
Field greens, spinach, poached shrimp, tomato, avocado, orange supremes, key lime macadamia nuts, sherry-orange vinaigrette.
Arugula and Fennel
Shaved fennel, radish, asparagus, parmesan, poached egg, lemon vinaigrette.
Romaine, spinach, kalamata olives, tomatoes, cucumbers, pepperoncini, feta cheese, red wine vinaigrette.
Cranberry Almond Chicken Salad
Grilled chicken, mixed greens, toasted almonds, sun-dried cranberries, balsamic vinaigrette.
Mesclun greens, shaved beets, pistachios, lemon scented croutons, yogurt crema.
Sandwiches served with choice of French fries, homemade potato chips, pasta salad, or mixed greens.
Bacon, basil pesto aioli, avocado pulp, tomato on a rosemary Bavarian roll.
The CSG Burger
8 oz ground sirloin, aged cheddar, caramelized onions, green leaf lettuce, tomato, bavarian roll and french fries.
Pressed Cubano Panini
Roast pork, ham, swiss cheese, kosher dill pickle, local honey dijonaise.
Mahi Mahi Fish Tacos
In grilled flour tortillas with chipotle crema, cabbage slaw, cilantro, feta cheese and tomatillo-red chili salsa.
Warm Chocolate Brownie
Candied walnuts, chocolate fudge sauce, vanilla ice cream.
Vanilla Bean Créme Brulee
Mixed berries, whipped cream.
Florida Key Lime Pie
Graham cracker crust, raspberry coulis.
Bananas Foster Martini
Caramelized banana, foster’s sauce, vanilla ice cream.
Indulge in our delicious sampling of sweets served family style, for the table to share. Serves 4-6.
Champagne and SparklingWine
- Piper Heidsieck (Half Bottle), France $34.00
- Korbel (Split), California $10.00
- Seasonal Champagne $7.50
- St Francis Chardonnay, Sonoma Valley, California $10.00
- Dry Creek Chardonnay, Russian River Valley $9.00
- Kendall Jackson Chardonnay, California $9.00
- Merryvale Starmont, Chardonnay, Napa Valley, California $11.00
- Morgan Sauvignon Blanc, Monterey $11.00
- Cupcake, Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, NZ $8.00
- Nobilo, Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand $8.50
- Kings Estate Pinot Grigio, Oregon $11.00
- Bollini, Pinot Grigio, Italy $9.00
- Gabbiano, Pinot Grigio, Italy $8.00
- Firestone Riesling, Santa Ynez Valley, California $8.50
- Fetzer, White Zinfandel, California $8.00
- Row Eleven, Pinot Noir, Santa Barbera $11.00
- Parker Station, Pinot Noir, Santa Barbara, California $9.00
- Alexander Valley Cabernet, California $9.00
- Rosemont, Shiraz, Australia $8.00
- Morgan, Syrah, Monterey $12.00
- Cline Cellars, Zinfandel, Sonoma Valley $9.00
- Castle Rock Cabernet, Napa Valley, California $10.00
- Murphy Goode, Merlot, Alexander Valley $9.00
- Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot $7.50
- Bud Light $4.00 - $5.00
- Michelob Amber Bock $4.00 - $5.00
- Kona Longboard Lager $4.00 - $5.00
- Budweiser $4.00 - $5.00
- Bud Light $4.00 - $5.00
- Michelob Light $4.00 - $5.00
- Miller Light $4.00 - $5.00
- Michelob Ultra $4.00 - $5.00
- Corona $4.00 - $5.00
- Becks $4.00 - $5.00
- Becks Dark $4.00 - $5.00
- Heineken $4.00 - $5.00
- Stella Artois $4.00 - $5.00
- Labatt Blue $4.00 - $5.00
- Amstel Light $4.00 - $5.00
- Bass Ale $4.00 - $5.00
- Coors Light $4.00 - $5.00
- Newcastle $4.00 - $5.00
- Samuel Smiths Organic Lager $4.00 - $5.00
- IPA St. Arnold $6.00
- Dukes Cold Nose Brown $5.50
- Seasonal Craft Beer $
- Winter Hook Seasonal $5.50
- Goose Island $5.50
- Locally Brewed Big Top $5.50
a light, refreshing rum drink with fresh mint.
with fresh fruit juices, and our secret rum recipe.
- Margarita $8.00
- Fonseca Bin 27 $8.00
- Taylor Fladgate 10 year Tawny $9.50
- Taylor Fladgate 20 year Tawny $12.50
- Iced Tea $2.50
- Soft Drinks $2.50
- Lemonade $2.50
- Coffee $2.25
- Cappuccino $4.00
- Espresso $3.75
- San Pellegrino sparkling water $3.00 - $5.00
- Panna still water $3.00 - $5.00
Happy Hour from 4-6:30 pm
- Domestic Drafts $3.00
- Wells $4.00
- Craft Beers $4.00
- Appetizer Specials $7.00
Other menus for Claytons Siesta Grille
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.