Taste of China
Menu for Taste of China
- Spring Roll (Veggie) (1) $1.35
- Egg Rolls (Veggie) (1) $1.25
- Steamed Or Fried Dumplings (6) $4.95
- Steaks On Sticks (4) $5.25
- Fried Chicken Wings (10) $5.50
- Fried Wonton (6) $2.75
- Sweet & Sour Chicken (8) $4.50
- Crab Rangoon (6) $4.50
- Bar-B-Q Ribs (Long -4) $5.50
- Fried Shrimps (4) $4.00
(egg roll, crab rangoon, fried wonton, s & s chicken)
- Sweet & Sour Pork $7.95
- Pork With Broccoli $7.75
- Pork With Mixed Vegetables $7.75
- Szechuan Pork $7.75
- Moo Shu Pork $7.95
- Hunan Pork $7.75
- Five Flavored Pork $7.75
- Beef With Fresh Mushrooms $8.25
- Hunan Beef $8.25
- Beef With Mixed Vegetables $8.25
- Beef With Vegetables And Almonds $8.25
- Beef With Broccoli $8.25
- Curried Beef $8.25
- Pepper Steak $8.25
- Beef With Snow Peas $8.25
- Mongolian Beef $8.25
- Five Flavored Beef $8.25
- Beef With Garlic Sauce $8.25
- Szechuan Beef $8.25
all a la carte entrees served with steamed rice.
- Steamed Rice $1.00 - $0.50
- Plain Fried Rice $6.50 - $4.50
- Vegetable Fried Rice $7.50 - $5.50
- Egg Fried Rice $7.50 - $5.50
- Pork Fried Rice $7.50 - $5.50
- Beef Fried Rice $7.95 - $5.95
- Chicken Fried Rice $7.50 - $5.50
- Shrimp Fried Rice $8.50 - $6.50
- Combination Fried Rice $9.50 - $6.95
(for the calories and food fibres conscious)
- Stir-Fried Mixed Vegetables $6.25
- Tofu With Mixed Vegetables $7.50
- Mandarin To Fu $6.95
- Broccoli With Garlic Sauce $5.95
- Mixed Vegetables With Almonds $6.95
- Ma Po To Fu $6.95
- Szechuan Tofu With Vegetables $7.50
- Szechuan Mixed Vegetables $6.25
- Sweet & Sour Chicken $7.95
- Chicken With Broccoli $7.95
- Chicken With Mixed Vegetables $7.95
- Moo Goo Gai Pan $7.95
- Chicken With Garlic Sauce $7.95
- Cashew Chicken $7.95
- Kung Pao Chicken $7.95
- Curried Chicken $7.95
- Chicken With Vegetables And Almonds $7.95
- Hunan Chicken $7.95
- Chicken & Shrimp Combo $8.95
- Lemon Chicken $7.95
- Ho Yu Gai Po $7.95
- Orange Chicken $8.95
- Five Flavored Chicken $7.95
- Moo Shu Chicken $7.95
- Szechuan Chicken $7.95
- Kung Pao Shrimp $9.25
- Shrimp With Garlic Sauce $9.25
- Shrimp With Lobster Sauce $9.25
- Shrimp With Vegetables & Almonds $9.25
- Hunan Shrimp $9.25
- Shrimp With Mixed Vegetables $9.25
- Shrimp With Snow Peas $9.25
- Shrimp With Broccoli $9.25
- Szechuan Shrimp $9.25
- Shrimp Chow Mein $9.25
- Curry Shrimp With Vegetables $9.25
- Cashew Shrimp $9.25
- Shrimp And Crab Meat Combo $9.25
- Five Flavored Shrimp $9.25
- Moo Shu Shrimp $9.25
- Shrimp & Scallop Combo $11.95
- Hot And Sour $1.75
- Egg Drop $1.50
- Wonton $1.75
- Assorted Vegetables $1.50
- Chicken Noodle Or Rice $1.50
- Wonton & Egg Drop Mix $2.00
- Ya Ka Mein $1.75
Chow Mein Or Chop Suey
Choice Of Pork, Beef, Chicken Or Vegs.
stir-fried w. mushrooms, bean sprouts, and fresh vegetables. served with rice or crispy noodle.
Egg Foo Young
- Choice Of Beef, Pork, Chicken Or Vegetables $7.95
- Shrimp Foo Young $8.50
- Combination Foo Young $8.95
Taste Of China Specialties
Mandarin Chicken Or Pork
chicken breast or pork lightly battered and sauteed with a spicy mandarin sauce.
Cantonese Style Chow Mein
a combination of shrimps, chicken, pork, beef, mushrooms and fresh vegetables on top of pan fried chinese thin noodles.
Snow White Chicken
tender chicken breast sauteed with garden fresh mushrooms, snow peas and spanish onions.
General Tso's Chicken
lightly battered boneless chicken stir-fried with bell peppers and onions in a hot and spicy sauce.
Chicken Green Bean
tender chicken w. green beans sauteed in a special black bean garlic sc.
Sweet & Sour Combo
a combination of lightly-battered chicken, pork, shrimps served with sweet & sour sauce on side.
shanghainese favorite. a mixture of shredded vegetables stir-fried with a touch of glittering silver noodles.
tender chicken stir-fried with eggplant and scallion sauteed in special mandarin sauce.
Twice Cooked Pork
roasted pork stir-fried with cabbage, green pepper and carrot in spicy hoisen sauce.
sliced of beef sauteed in orange sauce w. touch of onion & green pepper.
shrimp, scallop and chicken with vegetable in a chef special garlic sauce.
Dai Dop Woy
a parade of shrimp, bar-b-q pork, chicken and beef stir-fried with garden fresh assorted vegetables.
Honey Sesame Chicken Or Pork
lightly battered boneless chicken, sauteed w. honey sesame sauce.
Kung Pao Triple
shrimp, beef and chicken, stir-fried with assorted vegetables in spicy kung pao sauce, topped with roasted peanuts.
shrimp, scallop and crab meat stir-fried with garden fresh vegetables in a light sauce.
Szechuan Triple Crown
shrimp, beef, chicken sauteed with fresh assorted vegetables in a spicy szechuan sauce.
Szechuan Seafood Fried Rice
shrimp and scallop stir-fried with rice and a touch of bean spouts and roasted garlic.
Kung Pao Beef
beef stir-fried with assorted vegetables in a spicy kung pao sauce topped with roasted peanuts.
Honey Sesame Beef
lightly battered beef sauteed with honey sauce.
Taste Of China Rice Noodles
shrimp, shredded pork, spanish onion and bean sprouts stir-fried with thin rice noodles.
Soft Noodles / Lo Mein
(choice of chicken, pork, beef, shrimp or vegetables) soft chinese noodles wok fried with assorted vegetables.
House Special Noodle
house soft noodles wokked to perfection with shredded pork, spanish onion and bean sprouts.
thin rice noodle wok-fried with shrimp, shredded pork, spanish onion, green pepper and a touch of curry.
Combination Lo Mein
shrimp, beef, chicken and pork wok-fried with soft chinese noodles and assorted vegetables.
Seafood Lo Mein
scallop, shrimp and crab meat stir-fried with soft noodles, assorted vegetables and black bean garlic sauce.
Szechuan Lo Mein
soft noodles stir-fried with beef, chicken, green pepper and spanish onions in a spicy szechuan sauce.
Other menus for Taste of China
Menu for Taste of China provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.
Ratings and Reviews for Taste of China
Aug 22 2013
Crystal E. via Yelp
Ordered chicken lo mein...smelled very fishy. Tasted horrible and dripping with oil. Fast forward a few hours and I was sick as a dog. We used to love...read more
Nov 14 2012
Brandi B. via Yelp
"Best Chinese food" ever my fat ass. Egg rolls are skimpy and uninspired. Double-cooked pork was a nasty, gelatinous mess. Meh, indeed. You know what they...read more
Mar 09 2012
Scott S. via Yelp
Best Chinese Food in Lake Mary. The lady owner always remembers me, and that's quite surprising. I'm a once a month, or every other month regular, but...read more