Menu for Lilac House
- Wonton Soup $1.50
- Corn Egg Drop Soup $1.50
- Veggie Hot & Sour Soup $1.75
- Tofu & Spinach Soup (For 2) $3.95
- Shanghai Wonton Soup (For 2) $4.95
- Coconut Chicken Soup (For 2) $5.95
- Hot & Sour Seafood Soup (For 2) $6.95
- Tom Yam Seafood Soup (For 2) $6.95
- Veggie Spring Rolls (2) $3.00
- Crispy Shrimp Rolls (2) $3.00
- Egg Roll $1.50
- Satay Chicken Or Beef Sticks (4) $5.95
- Scallion Pancakes $4.95
- B-B-Q Spare Ribs (5) $6.95
- Boneless Ribs $5.95
Pork Dumplings (6)
steamed or pan fried
Veggie Dumplings (6)
steamed or pan fried
- Steamed Shrimp Dumplings (6) $5.95
- Szechuan Dumpling In Red Hot Oil (8) $4.95
- Puffy Pork & Shrimp Buns Pan Fried (3) $4.95
- Crispy Salt & Pepper Calamari $7.95
- Quesadillas With Chicken Or Shrimp $7.95
- Cold Noodles With Sesame Paste $4.95
- Fantail Shrimp (4) $6.95
- Chicken Fingers $4.95
- Crab Rangoon $4.95
(steamed dumpling hong kong style)
n1v. with vegetables , n1c. with chicken , n1p. with roast pork n1b. with beef , n1s. with shrimp
(thin rice noodles), n2v. with vegetables , n2c. with chicken , n2p. with roast pork n2b. with beef , n2s. with shrimp
(flat rice noodle), n3v. with vegetables , n3c. with chicken , n3p. with roast pork n3b. with beef , n3s. with shrimp
(dry sauteed thailand's best known rice fettucine), n4v. with vegetables , n4c. with chicken , n4p. with roast pork n4b. with beef , n4s. with shrimp
- Seafood Udon Korean Style $10.95
Shrimp Mee Goreng
a method to prepare egg noodles in indonesian way.
- Thai Curry Chicken $9.95
penang curry sauce, with coconut milk, lime and basil leaves.
- Thai Cashew Chicken $9.95
- Thai Basil Chicken $9.95
- Lemon Chicken $9.95
- Sweet & Sour Chicken $8.95
- Chicken W. Chinese Eggplant $8.95
- Chicken W. String Beans & Ginger $8.95
- Chicken W. Broccoli $8.95
- Chicken W. Garlic Sauce $8.95
- Moo Shu Chicken W. 4 Pancakes $8.95
- Chicken W. Mixed Veggie $8.95
- Chicken W. Asparagus $9.95
- Shiitake Chicken W. White Wine Sauce $9.95
- Chicken Peanuts $8.95
- Glazed Kyoto Pork Loin $10.95
- Pork With Basil Thai Style $9.95
- Moo Shu Pork W. 4 Pancakes $8.95
- Shredded Pork W. Garlic Sauce $8.95
- Thai Curry Filet Mignon $12.95
- Dry Sauteed Crispy Shredded Beef $11.95
- Thai Basil Beef $11.95
- Beef W. Scallion Or Broccoli $9.95
- Pepper Steak W. Onion $9.95
- Beef W. Garlic Sauce $9.95
- Beef W. Mixed Vegetables $9.95
- Shiitake Beef $11.95
Shrimp & Scallop
- Thai Curry Or Basil Shrimp $12.95
- Thai Cashew Shrimp $12.95
- Shrimp W. Mixed Vegetable $11.95
- Shrimp W. String Beans & Ginger $11.95
- Shrimp W. Chinese Eggplant $11.95
- Shrimp W. Chili Sauce $11.95
- Shrimp W. Lobster Sauce $11.95
- Shrimp W. Broccoli $11.95
- Shrimp Or Scallop W. Garlic Sauce $11.95
- Shrimp Asparagus $12.95
- Shiitake Shrimp $12.95
Sauteed Garden Greens
string bean, snow peas and broccoli
- Dry Sauteed String Beans $7.95
- Crispy Chinese Eggplant W. Garlic Sauce $7.95
- Broccoli W. Garlic Sauce $7.95
- Tofu Home Style $7.95
- Sauteed Mixed Vegetables $7.95
Shiitake Bak Choy
sauteed shiitake, snow pea, carrot and bak choy w. white wine sauce.
- Red Snapper In Thai Sweet & Sour Sauce $16.95
- Grilled Salmon W. Penang Sauce $14.95
- Golden Crispy Salt & Pepper Cod $17.95
- Steamed Sea Bass W. Ginger & Scallion Relish $18.95
- Crispy Sea Bass In Fragrant Hunan Sauce $18.95
- Sauteed Thai Mango Red Snapper $16.95
(Served with special fat-free sauce on the side)
Steamed Garden Green
string bean, snow peas & broccoli
- Steamed Soft Tofu & Vegetable $7.95
- Steamed Chicken & Vegetable $8.95
- Steamed Shrimp & Vegetable $11.95
- Steamed String Bean $7.95
- Steamed Broccoli W. Shrimp $11.95
Lilac House Special
Hot Pepper Triple Charm
dry sauteed chicken, beef and shrimp, a hot lover's treat.
Lamb And Eggplant
lamb chops flavored with black pepper surrounded with crispy eggplant.
Thai Mango Chicken
fresh mango & tender sliced of chicken sauteed with snap peas, red pepper in mangolemon sauce
boneless crispy duck smoked with special zhang tea, layered with pineapple.
Orchard Pork Loin
invitingly crispy and tender, center cut pork loin infused and accompanied with succulent fresh fruits.
Fragrant Steak Kew
filet mignon dry sauteed with asparagus, leek and shiitake mushrooms relished with garlic and black pepper.
dry sauteed jumbo shrimp, scallop, lobster tail & crab meat.
jumbo shrimp and fresh okra stir-fried with tantalizing malaysian shrimp sauce.
Bar-B-Q Short Ribs
luscious short ribs simmered and grilled with house special bar-b-q sauce, assorted veggie on the side.
Amazing Veal Chops, Korean Style
veal chops wok-seared with korean style barbecue sauce, amazingly refreshing.
Penang Filet Mignon
sauteed filet mignon with red pepper, sugar peas, bamboo shoots and onion in penang sauce.
a traditional all age favorite, with shrimp, scallop, chicken, beef, roast pork and chinese vegetable.
Walnut Shrimp And Chicken
golden crispy jumbo shrimp, chicken and walnuts.
- Lamb W. Basil Or Scallion $12.95
Tangerine Glazed Scallop
jumbo sea scallops tangerine glazed with ginger and garlic relish & a splash of almond flakes.
- Sesame Chicken Or Beef $10.95
- General Tso's Chicken $10.95
- Tangerine Glazed Chicken Or Beef $10.95
Steak & Shrimp Delicacy
dry sauteed filet mignon, jumbo shrimp, snow peas, mushrooms, red peppers and onion with ginger and black pepper sauce.
Shanghai Pan-Fried Noodle
golden crispy thin wonton noodle topped with sauteed jumbo shrimp, slice of chicken and vegetable.
Fresh Pineapple & Seafood Fried Rice
stir fried rice with fresh pineapple, jumbo shrimps & sea scallops.
- Coconut Shrimp $13.95
- Boneless Crispy Duck $12.95
Other menus for Lilac House
Menu for Lilac House provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.
Ratings and Reviews for Lilac House
Dec 04 2013
Caren K. via Yelp
5 stars for customer service. ..0 stars for the Chinese food though. I did not eat any Japanese food so this is only for their Chinese. I ordered delivery...read more
Feb 01 2014
Diana H. via Yelp
More recently: I order takeout from here now and then without incident. Almost always the food is good and order correct. My last take out experience was...read more
Feb 09 2013
Topher D. via Yelp
NOPE!!! Put down the phone and do not order from this place sushi was not good. Try fin or wild rice insteadread more