Menu for Phoenix Garden
- Egg Rolls (4) $3.95
Pot Stickers (8)
- Chicken Salad $4.95
- Fried Won Ton (12) $2.95
- Fried Prawns (6) $5.95
- Crab Puff (8) $4.95
- Crispy Fried Squid $5.95
- Crispy Fried Tofu $3.95
- Crispy Chicken Wings (12) $4.95
- Chicken In Foil (6) $4.50
- Hot Combination Plate $8.50
- Hot And Sour Soup $4.50 - $7.95
- Won Ton Soup $4.50 - $7.95
- Deluxe Won Ton Soup $5.50 - $8.95
- Seafood Sizzling Rice Soup $5.50 - $8.95
- Seafood & Tofu Soup $5.50 - $8.95
- Egg Flower Soup $4.50 - $7.95
$4.50 - $7.95
w/ creamed corn soup.
- West Lake Beef Soup $5.50 - $8.95
- Spinach Tofu Soup $4.50 - $7.95
with garlic sauce.
- Twice Cooked Pork $6.95
with brown sweet and sour sauce.
Mu Shu Pork
(4 pancakes ).
- Sweet And Sour Pork $6.50
- Peking Style Sweet And Sour Pork $7.50
Salted Crispy Pork
with fresh chili & garlic.
- Fried Pork Chops (2) $6.50
- Beef With Broccoli $7.50
- Kung Pao Beef $7.50
- Mongolian Beef $7.50
- Szechwan Beef $7.50
- Beef With Hunan Sauce $7.50
- Orange Peel Beef $7.95
- Sesame Beef $7.95
- Beef With Hot Spicy Garlic Sauce $7.50
- Green Pepper Beef $7.50
- Beef With Black Pepper Sauce $7.95
- Crispy Beef In Garlic Sauce $7.95
- Beef With Tofu $7.50
- General Tsao's Chicken $6.95
- Lemon Chicken $6.95
- Sweet And Sour Chicken $6.95
- Chicken With Snow Peas $6.95
- Almond Chicken $6.50
- Cashew Chicken $6.50
with double mushrooms.
- Sesame Chicken $6.95
- Kung Pao Chicken $6.50
- Curry Chicken $6.50
- Crispy Chicken In Garlic Sauce $6.95
with fresh chili sauce.
- Chicken In Garlic Sauce $6.50
Crispy Chicken In Mandarin Sauce
(half) with green onion and ginger.
- Honey Walnut Prawns $9.95
- Prawns With Szechwan Hot Sauce $8.95
- Kung Pao Prawns $8.95
- Prawns With Snow Peas $8.95
- Cashew Prawns $8.95
- Sweet And Sour Prawns $8.95
- Prawns With Black Bean Sauce $8.95
- Salt And Pepper Prawns $8.95
- Happy Family $9.50
- Prawns With Lobster Sauce $8.95
- Sauteed Scallops $9.95
- Kung Pao Scallops $9.95
- Squid With Black Bean Sauce $7.95
- Fish Fillet With Lemon Sauce $8.50
- Sweet And Sour Fish Fillet $8.50
- Fish Fillet With Black Bean Sauce $8.50
- Seafood Combination $10.95
- Whole Fish in Hot Spicy Sauce
- Whole Fish In Mandarin Sauce
- Whole Fish In Black Bean Sauce
- Steamed Whole Fish
Vegetables & Tofu
- Mixed Vegetables $5.50
- Dry Cooked String Beans $5.95
- Sauteed Seasonal Vegetables $5.50
- Eggplant With Garlic Sauce $5.95
- Cashew Broccoli $5.50
with chinese tender green.
- Szechwan Hot Tofu $5.50
(spicy or not spicy).
- Vegetables With Tofu $5.50
Noodles & Fried Rice
- House Special Chow Mein $5.95
- Shrimp Chow Mein $5.95
- Beef Chow Mein $5.95
- Chicken Chow Mein $5.25
- Pork Chow Mein $5.25
- B.B.Q. Pork Chow Mein $5.25
- Vegetable Chow Mein $5.25
- Tomato Flavored Beef Chow Mein $5.95
- Hong Kong Style Pan Fried Egg Noodles $7.50
- Combination Noodle Soup $5.95
- Soup Noodle With Braised Beef $5.50
Fried Rice Noodle
with shredded pork.
- Singapore Fried Rice Noodles $5.95
(choose from beef, pork, chicken).
- Combination Fried Rice $5.95
- Shrimp Fried Rice $5.95
- Beef Fried Rice $5.95
- Pork Fried Rice $5.25
- B.B.Q. Pork Fried Rice $5.25
- Chicken Fried Rice $5.25
- Steamed Rice $1.00
(Serves at least 2). Per person.
won ton soup, egg rolls, fried prawns, sweet and sour pork, cashew chicken, pork fried rice, for (3) add: mu-shu beef with four pancakes, for (4) add: happy family, for (5) add: sizzling rice prawns.
hot and sour soup, egg rolls, fried prawns, kung pao chicken, mongolian beef, pork fried rice, for (3) add: shredded pork with garlic sauce, for (4) add: szechwan prawns, for (5) add: salt & pepper fish fillet.
seafood sizzling rice soup, egg rolls, fried prawns, crab puffs, prawns with snow peas, kung pao scallops, seafood fried rice, for (3) add: chow sum shen (prawns, scallops, chicken), for (4) add: honey walnut prawns, for (5) add: fresh daily whole fish (any style on the seafood menu).
Specials - Chef's Choice
fresh, red pepper dressing.
battered, greenpepper, brown sauce.
battered, sweet & sour, pineapple chunks.
Cucumber Chicken, Beef, Shrimp
$7.00 - $9.00
crushed garlic, white sauce.
battered golden brown, sweet mustard sauce, minced pineapple and orange.
green and yellow onion, crispy rice noodle, red chili sauce.
Kung Pao Tofu
zucchini, celery, carrots, water chestnuts, peanuts, spicy brown sauce.
browned, bamboo shoots, carrots, garlic leaves, blackbean spicy sauce.
Specials - Lunch Special Monday
For seafood add $1.00, includes soup of the day, steamed rice (salad & fried wontons for dine-in only).
Lunch Special Monday
choose one item. cashew chicken, kung pao chicken, broccoli chicken, sweet & sour chicken curry chicken, lemon chicken, hot spicy chicken in garlic sauce sweet & sour pork, shredded pork w, garlic sauce, mixed vegetables eggplant w, hot garlic sauce, szechwan tofu broccoli beef, mongolian beef, kung pao beef, hunan beef beef w, spicy hot garlic sauce, sweet & sour prawns, black bean sauce prawns prawns w, mixed vegetable, prawns with broccoli, kung pao prawns sweet & sour fish filet, dry cooked string beans.
Specials - Dinner For One
Includes wonton or hot & sour soup, egg roll, fried prawn, and steamed rice.
Dinner For One
choose one item: sweet & sour pork, cashew chicken, kung pao chicken sweet & sour chicken, lemon chicken, curry chicken, broccoli beef mongolian beef, mixed vegetables, tofu w, mixed vegetables.
Dinner For One 1
choose one item: sweet & sour prawns, black bean sauce prawns, kung pao prawns prawns w, mixed vegetables, lemon prawns, szechwan prawns sweet & sour fish filet, lemon fish filet, black bean sauce fish filet.
Menu for Phoenix Garden provided by Allmenus.com
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.
Ratings and Reviews for Phoenix Garden
Jan 14 2013
Lisa C. via Yelp
We love this place, our hungry family of four usually does take out (we live less than 1/2 mile away) it is our go to on a night when we want to watch a...read more
Aug 02 2013
Victor G. via Yelp
tried Phoenix Garden pre-yelp days. reasonably priced. food was ok , nothing exceptional. didn't excite me Phoenix been shanghai'd by Fortune Kitchenread more
Jul 08 2013
Jack L. via Yelp
Phoenix Garden is no more. New restaurant at the same location.read more