1936 Shattuck Ave
Berkeley CA 94704
See all nearby Thai restaurants.
- grilled marinated chicken breast served with peanut sauce and cucumber salad.
- Fried Egg Rolls
- deep-fried rolls stuffed with bean thread, carrots, onion and black mushroom.
- Thai Fish Cake
- fish cake patties seasoned with curry paste and green beans served with cucumber salad.
- Spicy Calamari
- marinated fresh squid with spicy pepper and Thai herbs deep-fried, served with sweet and sour sauce.
- Fried Chicken Wings
- deep-fried marinated chicken wings served with sweet and sour sauce.
- Fried Tofu
- deep-fried tofu served with peanut sauce.
- Ka-Ree Puff
- deep-fried ground potato in triangle crispy wrapped served with cucumber salad.
- Fresh Roll
- silver noodle, bean sprout, spinach, mint, cucumber, tofu, shrimp, crab wrap with spring roll shells
- Papaya Salad
- shredded green papaya seasoned with lime juice, chili, tomato, green bean and peanut.
- choice of ground pork, beef or chicken with chili lime sauce, roasted sticky rice powder, red onions, mint leaves, served with mixed green salad.
- Nam Tok
- choice of sliced pork, beef or chicken cooked with roasted sticky ribe powder, onions, Thai herbs, spicy chili lime sauce, served with mixed green salad.
- BBQ Chicken Salad
- with lettuce, lime juice, chili flakes, red onions, and tomatoes.
- Yum Pla Meuk
- spiced squid salad with lemon grass, lime juice and fresh chili.
- Yum Tha Lay
- shrimp, squid, imitation crabmeat mixed with chili and lime juice.
- Silver Noodle Salad
- ground chicken and seafood mixed with red and green onion, cilantro and silver noodle in special lime sauce.
- Eggplant Salad
- grilled eggplant mixed with ground chicken, shrimps, mushroom, onions, and cilantro in special lime sauce.
- Roasted Duck Salad
- roasted duck mixed with cucumber, tomato, onions and cilantro in special lime sauce.
- Pla Goong
- (shrimp salad)
- Tom Kha Gai
- soup with sliced chicken breast simmered in coconut milk, lemon grass, fresh mushrooms and chili lime juice, (shrimp add $1.00)
- Tom Kha J
- (fresh tofu) soup with fresh tofu in coconut milk, lemon grass, fresh mushrooms and roasted chili lime juice sauce.
- Tom Yum Kai
- spicy and sour soup with chicken, lemon grass, fresh mushrooms and roasted chili juice sauce, (shrimp add $1.00)
- Kao Tom
- Thai rice soup, perfect as a light meal or late night dinner, choose 'kao tom' with chicken, beef, and pork, (shrimp add $1.00)
choice of small rice noodle, flat rice noodle, vermicelli or egg noodle
- Thai Boat Noodle
- choice of rare beef, beef ball or stewed beef and noodle in beef soup.
- Teaw Moo, Teaw Kai
- ground pork or ground chicken, fish ball, fish cake with noodle soup.
- Yen Ta Foh
- shrimp, squid, fish balls and fish cake with noodle accented with spicy red sauce.
- Duck Noodle Soup
- choice of stewed duck or roasted duck and noodle with Chinese herb soup.
- Keaw Talae
- shrimp, squid, imitation crabmeat, fish ball, fish cake and vegetable in wonton soup, (noodle add $1.00)
- Keaw Moo Dang
- BBQ pork, wonton, vegetable with egg noodle soup
- assorted vegetables with silver noodles with combination seafood, egg, special homemade sauce on the side.
- Kaw Soi
- (curry noodle) red curry with egg noodle bean sprout, celery, red onion and choices of chicken and shrimp or tofu.
Pan Fried Noodle
- Pad Thai
- rice stick noodles stir-fried with chicken, shrimp, egg, bean sprouts, tofu and ground peanuts.
- Woon Sen-Pad Thai
- another style of pad-Thai with silver noodle, egg, bean sprout, ground peanuts and seafood.
- Thai Lad Nah
- rice noodles topped with Chinese broccoli and choice of beef, pork or chicken in gravy sauce.
- Thai Kea Moa
- pan-fried rice noodles with fresh chili, green beans, basil and choice of beef, pork or chicken.
- Pad Sea Ew
- pan-fried rice noodles with broccoli, egg, black soy sauce and choice of chicken, beef or pork.
- rice noodles topped with seafood and ground chicken in Thai-style sauce.
- Pad Won Sen
- pan-fried silver noodle with cabbage, onions, mushroom, carrot, tomato, bean sprouts, egg, chicken and shrimps.
- Teow Kak
- flat rich noodle topped with Napa, cabbage, peanut sauce and choices of beef, chicken, pork or tofu, (seafood shrimp add $1.00)
- Kan Wang Curry
- choice or red, green or yellow curry with choice of beef, pork or chicken and steamed rice.
- Red Curry Pumpkin
- red curry with pumpkin, basil and bell pepper with choice of chicken, pork and beef, (shrimp add $1.00)
- Red Curry with Duck
- roasted duck in red curry with basil, bell pepper, pineapple and tomato.
- Kaw Pad Kew Wan
- fried rice with green curry paste with choice of chicken beef or pork.
- Fried Chicken Over Fried Rice
- chicken fillet battered and deep-fried, served over fried rice and sweet and sour sauce.
- Thai BBQ Chicken
- chicken fillet marinated in coconut milk, garlic and pepper, then baked and grilled, served over fried rice.
- Kaw Pad
- choice of chicken, beef or pork fried rice, (shrimp add $1.00, crab or duck add $2.00)
- Kaw Pad Moo Dang
- BBQ pork and Chinese sausage fried rice, (shrimp add $1.00, crab or duck add $2.00)
- Pineapple Fried Rice
- Thai styled fried rice with pineapple, raisins, tomatoes and onions with choice of chicken pork and beef, (shrimp add $1.00)
- Duck Fried Rice
- Thai style fried rice with roasted duck.
- Crab Fired Rice
- Thai styled fried rice with real crab meat.
- Pad Kra Paw
- choice of chicken, beef or pork stir-fried with basil and chili, served with steamed rice.
- Goong Prik Paow
- pan-fried shrimp with hot chili paste with bean oil over rice
- Pad Prik Sod
- choice of chicken, beef or pork stir-fried with fresh chili and onions over steamed rice.
- Ka Na Moo Korb
- Chinese broccoli and roasted pork slide stir-fried in oyster and garlic sauce, served over steamed rice.
- Moo Dang
- BBQ pork, steam egg and Chinese sausage topped with Thai-style sauce over steamed rice.
- Kaw Nah Ped
- roasted duck over rice served with vegetables and black chili sauce.
- Praram Over Rice
- combination tofu and vegetables with peanut sauce over steamed rice with choice of beef, pork or chicken.
- Kaw Kra Taem
- choice of chicken, beef or pork sauteed in garlic onions and black pepper sauce.
- Pad Prik Khing
- sauteed green bean, bell pepper in red curry paste with choices of tofu, chicken, beef and pork with rice, (salmon, shrimp, duck and squid add $2.00)
- Eggplant with Basil
- sauteed eggplant, basil and bell pepper with choices of tofu, chicken, beef and pork served with rice, (shrimp add $1.00)
- Garlic Shrimp
- sauteed shrimp with garlic sauce onions and Thai pepper served with rice.
- Garlic Salmon
- grilled salmon sauteed in garlic and black pepper sauce, seasoning with carrots onions and mushrooms served with rice.
- Pad Khing
- sauteed fresh ginger with mushroom, onions and choices of tofu, chicken, beef and pork served with rice, (shrimp and seafood add $1.00)
- Pad Him Ma Phan
- sauteed cashew nut with onions, carrot, chilly and choices of tofu, chicken, beef and pork served with rice, (shrimp and seafood add $1.00)
- Ka Nar Ped
- Chinese broccoli with roasted duck sauteed with oyster sauce served with rice.
- Pad Puk
- (mix vegetable) sauteed with tofu, green bean, carrot, mushroom, cabbage and broccoli served with rice.
- Add Extra Tofu, Noodles, Vegetables and Choice of Meats.
- Add Seafood
- Add Duck
- Peanut Sauce
- Fried Egg
- Steamed Jasmine Rice
- Cucumber Salad
- Fried Banana with Coconut Ice Cream
- Sweet Sticky Rice with Mango
- Sweet Sticky Rice with Ice Cream
- Fried Ice Cream
- Coconut, Vanilla Ice Cream
- Thai Ice Tea
- Hot Jasmine Tea
- Diet Coke
- Root Beer
- Red or Green Syrup
- Fresh Young Coconut Juice
- Green Jelly Drink
- Thai Ice Coffee
DISCLAIMER: Menu for Thai Noodle provided by Allmenus.com. Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.